Scrabble word: HALO
Is HALO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HALO in dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a circle of light around the sun or moon
- A circular band of colored light around a light source, as around the sun or moon, caused by the refraction and reflection of light by ice particles suspended in the intervening atmosphere.
- Something resembling this band.
- A luminous ring or disk of light surrounding the heads or bodies of sacred figures, such as saints, in religious paintings; a nimbus.
- The aura of majesty or glory surrounding a person, a thing, or an event that is regarded with reverence, awe, or sentiment.
- verb - to form a halo (a ring of light)
There are 4 letters in HALO: A H L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALO
Click to search all anagrams of HALO plus a wildcard: HALO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALO
Images for HALO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.