Scrabble word: HALO
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALO exist?
Definitions of HALO in dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a circle of light around the sun or moon
- A circular band of colored light around a light source, as around the sun or moon, caused by the refraction and reflection of light by ice particles suspended in the intervening atmosphere.
- Something resembling this band.
- A luminous ring or disk of light surrounding the heads or bodies of sacred figures, such as saints, in religious paintings; a nimbus.
- The aura of majesty or glory surrounding a person, a thing, or an event that is regarded with reverence, awe, or sentiment.
- verb - to form a halo (a ring of light)