Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARCHED exist?
Definitions of PARCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj - dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj - toasted or roasted slightly
- v - to make very dry
There are 7 letters in PARCHED: A C D E H P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARCHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARCHED plus a wildcard: PARCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARCHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARCHED
- The Bluecoat Dirty Gin Martini Pretty Good parched No More
- Fileparched-earth-dead-vlei.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Quenching the parched Soul Larry Shook.com
- parched Sesame from Durebang Foods Inc. South Korea Manufacturer
- Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts Understanding Your God-Given Gifts
- okavango river whose seasonal floods bring life to a parched land from ...
- parched Earth No.2 - 14K Gold Ring unisex ring wedding ring wedding ...
- parched earth in Dead Vlei.
- Water scarcity overtakes global warming as top environmental concern
- Peas Appease Gourmet Heartbeat Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.