Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCHED exist?
Definitions of ARCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - form an arch or curve
- adj - constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches
- adj - forming or resembling an arch
- Forming an arch or a curve like that of an arch.
- Provided, made, or covered with an arch.
- verb - to bend like an arch (a curved structure spanning an opening)
There are 6 letters in ARCHED: A C D E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCHED plus a wildcard: ARCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCHED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARCHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.