Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARADE exist?
Definitions of CHARADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- noun - a word acted out in an episode of the game of charades
- A game in which words or phrases are represented in pantomime, sometimes syllable by syllable, until they are guessed by the other players.
- An episode in this game or a word or phrase so represented.
- A readily perceived pretense; a travesty: went through the charade of a public apology.
- noun - a word represented by pantomime
There are 7 letters in CHARADE: A A C D E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARADE plus a wildcard: CHARADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.