Scrabble word: ARCADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCADE exist?
Definitions of ARCADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a covered passageway with shops and stalls on either side
- noun - a structure composed of a series of arches supported by columns
- An arched, roofed building or part of a building.
- A series of arches supported by columns, piers, or pillars.
- A roofed passageway or lane, especially one with shops on either side.
- A commercial establishment featuring rows of coin-operated games.
- verb - to provide with an arcade (a series of arches)
There are 6 letters in ARCADE: A A C D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCADE plus a wildcard: ARCADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCADE
Images for ARCADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.