Scrabble word: HERD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERD exist?
Definitions of HERD in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- noun - a group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- noun - a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - move together, like a herd
- verb - keep, move, or drive animals
- A group of cattle or other domestic animals of a single kind kept together for a specific purpose.
- A large number of people; a crowd: a herd of stranded passengers.
- To come together in a herd: The sheep herded for warmth.
- To gather, keep, or drive (animals) in a herd.
- To tend (sheep or cattle).
- To gather and place into a group or mass: herded the children into the auditorium.
- verb - to bring together in a herd (a group of animals)
There are 4 letters in HERD: D E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERD plus a wildcard: HERD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERD
Images for HERD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.