Scrabble word: HERD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERD exist?
Definitions of HERD in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- noun - a group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- noun - a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - move together, like a herd
- verb - keep, move, or drive animals
- A group of cattle or other domestic animals of a single kind kept together for a specific purpose.
- A large number of people; a crowd: a herd of stranded passengers.
- To come together in a herd: The sheep herded for warmth.
- To gather, keep, or drive (animals) in a herd.
- To tend (sheep or cattle).
- To gather and place into a group or mass: herded the children into the auditorium.
- verb - to bring together in a herd (a group of animals)