Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HERDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERDS exist?
Definitions of HERDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans
- noun - a group of wild mammals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- noun - a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - move together, like a herd
- verb - keep, move, or drive animals
- verb - to bring together in a herd (a group of animals)
There are 5 letters in HERDS: D E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HERDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERDS plus a wildcard: HERDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.