Scrabble word: SHREWD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHREWD exist?
Definitions of SHREWD in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- adj - used of persons
- Characterized by keen awareness, sharp intelligence, and often a sense of the practical.
- Disposed to artful and cunning practices; tricky.
- These adjectives mean having or showing keen awareness, sound judgment, and often resourcefulness, especially in practical matters.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY