Scrabble word: SHREWD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHREWD exist?
Definitions of SHREWD in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- adj - used of persons
- Characterized by keen awareness, sharp intelligence, and often a sense of the practical.
- Disposed to artful and cunning practices; tricky.
- These adjectives mean having or showing keen awareness, sound judgment, and often resourcefulness, especially in practical matters.
- adv - having keen insight [adj SHREWDER, SHREWDEST] : SHREWDLY
There are 6 letters in SHREWD: D E H R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHREWD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHREWD plus a wildcard: SHREWD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHREWD
Images for SHREWD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.