Is AHEAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AHEAD in various dictionaries:
- adj - having the leading position or higher score in a contest
- adv - at or in the front
- adv - toward the future
- adv - in a forward direction
- adv - ahead of time
- adv - to a more advanced or advantageous position
- adv - to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future)
- adv - leading or ahead in a competition
- At or to the front or head.
- In advance; before: Pay ahead, and you’ll receive a discount.
- In or into the future; for the future: planned ahead.
- In an advanced position or a configuration registering the future: Set the clock ahead.
- At or to a different time; earlier or later: moved the appointment ahead, from Tuesday to Monday.
- In a forward direction; onward: The train moved ahead slowly.
- In the prescribed direction or sequence for normal use: You won’t hear anything unless you roll the tape ahead.
- In or into a more advantageous position: wanted to get ahead in life.
- adv - at or to the front
There are 5 letters in AHEAD: A A D E H
To search all scrabble anagrams of AHEAD, to go: AHEAD?
Rearrange the letters in AHEAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AHEAD
What's nearby AHEAD
Lookup in Wiki for AHEAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AHEAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AHEAD"