Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AHEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does AHEAD exist?
Definitions of AHEAD in dictionaries:
- adj - having the leading position or higher score in a contest
- adv - at or in the front
- adv - toward the future
- adv - in a forward direction
- adv - ahead of time
- adv - to a more advanced or advantageous position
- adv - to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future)
- adv - leading or ahead in a competition
- At or to the front or head.
- In advance; before: Pay ahead, and you’ll receive a discount.
- In or into the future; for the future: planned ahead.
- In an advanced position or a configuration registering the future: Set the clock ahead.
- At or to a different time; earlier or later: moved the appointment ahead, from Tuesday to Monday.
- In a forward direction; onward: The train moved ahead slowly.
- In the prescribed direction or sequence for normal use: You won’t hear anything unless you roll the tape ahead.
- In or into a more advantageous position: wanted to get ahead in life.
- adv - at or to the front
There are 5 letters in AHEAD: A A D E H
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AHEAD plus a wildcard: AHEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AHEAD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AHEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.