Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHAPTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPTER exist?
Definitions of CHAPTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a written work
- noun - any distinct period in history or in a person's life
- noun - a local branch of some fraternity or association
- noun - an ecclesiastical assembly of the monks in a monastery or even of the canons of a church
- noun - a series of related events forming an episode
- One of the main divisions of a relatively lengthy piece of writing, such as a book, that is usually numbered or titled.
- A distinct period or sequence of events, as in history or a person’s life: Steamboat travel opened a new chapter in America’s exploration of the West.
- A local branch of an organization, such as a club or fraternity: The Chicago chapter is admitting new members this year.
- An assembly of the canons of a church or of the members of a religious residence.
- The canons of a church or the members of a religious residence considered as a group.
- A short Scriptural passage read after the psalms in certain church services.
- verb - to divide a book into chapters (main sections)
There are 7 letters in CHAPTER: A C E H P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPTER plus a wildcard: CHAPTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAPTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.