Scrabble word: PEACHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEACHY exist?
Definitions of PEACHY in dictionaries:
- adj - very good
- adj - of something resembling a peach in color
- Resembling a peach, especially in color or texture.
- Splendid; fine.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
- noun - a man who is overly concerned about his appearance
There are 6 letters in PEACHY: A C E H P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEACHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEACHY plus a wildcard: PEACHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEACHY
Images for PEACHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.