Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYPE exist?
Definitions of HYPE in dictionaries:
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- verb - publicize in an exaggerated and often misleading manner
- Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion: the hype surrounding the murder trial.
- Exaggerated or extravagant claims made especially in advertising or promotional material: “It is pure hype, a gigantic PR job” (Saturday Review).
- An advertising or promotional ploy: “Some restaurant owners in town are cooking up a $75,000 hype to promote New York as ‘Restaurant City, U.
- Something deliberately misleading; a deception: “[He] says that there isn’t any energy crisis at all, that it’s all a hype, to maintain outrageous profits for the oil companies” (Joel Oppenheimer).
- A hypodermic injection, syringe, or needle.
- A drug addict.
- verb - to promote extravagantly
There are 4 letters in HYPE: E H P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYPE plus a wildcard: HYPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYPE
Images for HYPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.