Scrabble word: CHAPLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAPLET exist?
Definitions of CHAPLET in dictionaries:
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- A wreath or garland for the head.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A rosary having beads for five decades of Hail Marys.
- The prayers counted on such a rosary.
- A string of beads.
- A small molding carved to resemble a string of beads.
- noun - a wreath for the head
There are 7 letters in CHAPLET: A C E H L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAPLET plus a wildcard: CHAPLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAPLET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAPLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.