Scrabble word: CHAFE
Is CHAFE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHAFE in dictionaries:
- noun - soreness and warmth caused by friction
- noun - anger produced by some annoying irritation
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - feel extreme irritation or anger
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading
- verb - cause friction
- verb - warm by rubbing, as with the hands
- To wear away or irritate by rubbing.
- To annoy; vex.
- To warm by rubbing, as with the hands.
- To rub and cause irritation or friction: The high collar chafed against my neck.
- To become worn or sore from rubbing.
- To feel irritated or impatient: chafed at the delay.
- Warmth, wear, or soreness produced by friction.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to wear down or rub away a surface by or as if by scraping”: chafed my skin; a swift stream abrading boulders; an excoriated elbow; rope that fretted a groove in the post; his heel galled by an ill-fitting shoe.
- verb - to warm by rubbing
There are 5 letters in CHAFE: A C E F H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAFE
Click to search all anagrams of CHAFE plus a wildcard: CHAFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAFE
Images for CHAFE
Lookup in Wiki for CHAFE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.