Scrabble word: CACHE
Is CACHE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CACHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons)
- noun - a secret store of valuables or money
- noun - (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated
- verb - save up as for future use
- A hiding place used especially for storing provisions.
- A place for concealment and safekeeping, as of valuables.
- The store of goods or valuables concealed in a hiding place.
- A fast storage buffer in the central processing unit of a computer.
- verb - to store in a hiding place
There are 5 letters in CACHE: A C C E H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACHE
Click to search all anagrams of CACHE plus a wildcard: CACHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACHE
Images for CACHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.