Scrabble word: CACHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACHE exist?
Definitions of CACHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons)
- noun - a secret store of valuables or money
- noun - (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated
- verb - save up as for future use
- A hiding place used especially for storing provisions.
- A place for concealment and safekeeping, as of valuables.
- The store of goods or valuables concealed in a hiding place.
- A fast storage buffer in the central processing unit of a computer.
- verb - to store in a hiding place