Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCE exist?
Definitions of CHANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - a risk involving danger
- noun - a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur
- noun - the possibility of future success
- verb - be the case by chance
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- adj - occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
- The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.
- A force assumed to cause events that cannot be foreseen or controlled; luck: Chance will determine the outcome.
- Often chances.
- An accidental or unpredictable event.
- A favorable set of circumstances; an opportunity: a chance to escape.
- A risk or hazard; a gamble: took a chance that the ice would hold me.
- A raffle or lottery ticket.
- An opportunity to make a putout or an assist that counts as an error if unsuccessful.
- Without plan; accidentally: They met by chance on a plane.
- These adjectives apply to what is determined not by deliberation or method but by accident.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 6 letters in CHANCE: A C C E H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANCE plus a wildcard: CHANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.