Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANCRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCRE exist?
Definitions of CHANCRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small hard painless nodule at the site of entry of a pathogen (as syphilis)
- A dull red, hard, insensitive lesion that is the first manifestation of syphilis.
- An ulcer located at the initial point of entry of a pathogen.
- n - a hard-based sore
There are 7 letters in CHANCRE: A C C E H N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANCRE plus a wildcard: CHANCRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANCRE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANCRE
- ... with an extragenital syphilitic chancre of the left index finger
- Syphilitic chancres are indurated ( hard chancre) They are highly ...
- Le chancre mou
- Le chancre mou
- Primary Syphilitic chancre on Tongue - B. Thomas Photo Research B ...
- This patient presented with a primary syphilitic chancre of the lip.
- ... with an extragenital syphilitic chancre of the right middle finger
- Primary syphilis sore (chancre) on tongue
- The ulcerative primary syphilitic lesion on this patients finger was ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.