Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANCERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCERY exist?
Definitions of CHANCERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a court with jurisdiction in equity
- noun - an office of archives for public or ecclesiastic records
- A court of chancery.
- The proceedings and practice of a court of chancery; equity.
- A court of public record; an office of archives.
- One of the five divisions of the High Court of Justice of Great Britain, presided over by the Lord High Chancellor.
- The office or department of a chancellor; a chancellery.
- noun - a court of public record
There are 8 letters in CHANCERY: A C C E H N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANCERY plus a wildcard: CHANCERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANCERY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANCERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.