Scrabble word: CHANCERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCERY exist?
Definitions of CHANCERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a court with jurisdiction in equity
- noun - an office of archives for public or ecclesiastic records
- A court of chancery.
- The proceedings and practice of a court of chancery; equity.
- A court of public record; an office of archives.
- One of the five divisions of the High Court of Justice of Great Britain, presided over by the Lord High Chancellor.
- The office or department of a chancellor; a chancellery.
- noun - a court of public record