Scrabble word: ENCROACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCROACH exist?
Definitions of ENCROACH in dictionaries:
- verb - advance beyond the usual limit
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- To take another’s possessions or rights gradually or stealthily: encroach on a neighbor’s land.
- To advance beyond proper or former limits: desert encroaching upon grassland.
- verb - to advance beyond the proper limits
There are 8 letters in ENCROACH: A C C E H N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCROACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCROACH plus a wildcard: ENCROACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCROACH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENCROACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.