Scrabble word: COCA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCA exist?
Definitions of COCA in dictionaries:
- noun - a South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes
- noun - United States comedienne who starred in early television shows with Sid Caesar (1908-2001)
- noun - dried leaves of the coca plant (and related plants that also contain cocaine)
- Any of certain Andean evergreen shrubs or small trees of the genus Erythroxylum, especially E.
- The dried leaves of such a plant, chewed by people of the Andes for a stimulating effect and also used for extraction of cocaine and other alkaloids.
- noun - a South American shrub
There are 4 letters in COCA: A C C O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCA plus a wildcard: COCA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCA
Images for COCA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.