Scrabble word: COCA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCA exist?
Definitions of COCA in dictionaries:
- noun - a South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes
- noun - United States comedienne who starred in early television shows with Sid Caesar (1908-2001)
- noun - dried leaves of the coca plant (and related plants that also contain cocaine)
- Any of certain Andean evergreen shrubs or small trees of the genus Erythroxylum, especially E.
- The dried leaves of such a plant, chewed by people of the Andes for a stimulating effect and also used for extraction of cocaine and other alkaloids.
- noun - a South American shrub