Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCOA
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCOA exist?
Definitions of COCOA in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar
- noun - powder of ground roasted cacao beans with most of the fat removed
- A powder made from cacao seeds after they have been fermented, roasted, shelled, ground, and freed of most of their fat.
- A beverage made by mixing this powder with sugar in hot water or milk.
- A moderate brown to reddish brown.
There are 5 letters in COCOA: A C C O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCOA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCOA plus a wildcard: COCOA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCOA
Images for COCOA
- The cocoa tree is a small tree. It produces cocoa pods on its woody ...
- Yummy DIY cocoa Face Mask Vegan Beauty Review
- Hot Hot cocoa - generation g
- cocoa Festival Theme Song
- efforts CAMPCO has been able to ensure reasonable prices to cocoa ...
- ... cocoa Powder is made from well-fermented and roasted cocoa beans
- cocoa benefits and the Yeast Infection Diet
- To me chocolate is my obsession. What Is Alkalized cocoa Powder
- Filecocoa Pods.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- The Cilantropist Peppermint (and cocoa) Meringue Kisses and Giveaway ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.