Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does COACH exist?
Definitions of COACH in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- noun - a railcar where passengers ride
- noun - a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - drive a coach
- A motorbus.
- A railroad passenger car.
- A closed automobile, usually with two doors.
- A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage with an elevated exterior seat for the driver; a stagecoach.
- An economical class of passenger accommodations on a commercial airplane or a train.
- A person who trains or directs athletes or athletic teams.
- A person who gives instruction, as in singing or acting.
- A private tutor employed to prepare a student for an examination.
- To train or tutor or to act as a trainer or tutor.
- To transport by or ride in a coach.
- v - to tutor or train
There are 5 letters in COACH: A C C H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COACH plus a wildcard: COACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COACH
Images for COACH
- coach 13533 In Love with coach
- coach new madison patent lindsey satchel All Handbag Fashion
- coach new madison op art metallic outline lindsey satchel 1 580x580
- coach 15240 C Logo
- coach new madison diagonal pleated exotic lindsey satchel 1 580x580
- coach Wallpapers
- coach new chelsea flagship embossed python tote All Handbag Fashion
- coach madison op art sateen abigail shoulder bag All Handbag Fashion
- coach wallpapers kitchen wallpaper wallpaper04 newatcoach images ...
- coach madison shantung chainlink sophia satchel All Handbag Fashion