Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does COACH exist?
Definitions of COACH in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- noun - a railcar where passengers ride
- noun - a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - drive a coach
- A motorbus.
- A railroad passenger car.
- A closed automobile, usually with two doors.
- A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage with an elevated exterior seat for the driver; a stagecoach.
- An economical class of passenger accommodations on a commercial airplane or a train.
- A person who trains or directs athletes or athletic teams.
- A person who gives instruction, as in singing or acting.
- A private tutor employed to prepare a student for an examination.
- To train or tutor or to act as a trainer or tutor.
- To transport by or ride in a coach.
- verb - to tutor or train
There are 5 letters in COACH: A C C H O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COACH plus a wildcard: COACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COACH
Images for COACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.