Scrabble word: CHANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCES exist?
Definitions of CHANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - a risk involving danger
- noun - a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur
- noun - the possibility of future success
- verb - be the case by chance
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 7 letters in CHANCES: A C C E H N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANCES plus a wildcard: CHANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANCES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.