Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANCEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANCEL exist?
Definitions of CHANCEL in dictionaries:
- noun - area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir
- The space around the altar of a church for the clergy and sometimes the choir, often enclosed by a lattice or railing.
- n - an area around a church altar
There are 7 letters in CHANCEL: A C C E H L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANCEL plus a wildcard: CHANCEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANCEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANCEL
- Gloria Dei The chancel Sanctuary
- Into the chancel
- chancel - Amnesia The Dark Descent Wiki
- The chancel is usually situated at the Eastern End of a Church and is ...
- chancel area of Brown Memorial Presbyterian Church Baltimore ...
- chancel - statistics analysis name meaning list of surnames for ...
- Music Ministries Trinity Presbyterian Church
- chancel - screen churches and church
- chancel Choir Morrow Memorial Church
- Jacques chancel