Scrabble word: CHICANE
Is CHICANE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHICANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bridge hand that is void of trumps
- noun - a movable barrier used in motor racing
- noun - the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - raise trivial objections
- A bridge or whist hand without trumps.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in CHICANE: A C C E H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHICANE
Click to search all anagrams of CHICANE plus a wildcard: CHICANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHICANE
Images for CHICANE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.