Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIC exist?
Definitions of CHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- adj - elegant and stylish
- Conforming to the current fashion; stylish: chic clothes; a chic boutique.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- The quality or state of being stylish; fashionableness.
- Sophistication in dress and manner; elegance.
- adj - smartly stylish
- n - tasteful opulence
There are 4 letters in CHIC: C C H I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIC plus a wildcard: CHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIC
Images for CHIC
- chic Guessing chic INTUITION... Starting the Style Revolution
- sbado 7 de mayo de 2011
- Shabby chic Nursery Charlottes Room
- Street chic 2013 -
- Street chic Denim Vest chic INTUITION... Starting the Style ...
- Mi Mundo Shabby chic COCINA SHABBY chic.....
- uuLyrics chic The Very Best of chic
- Harmoniously enhance your Shabby chic style bedding with this great ...
- Boho chic summer 2008
- WFW Trend Geek chic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.