Scrabble word: CHIC
Is CHIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHIC in dictionaries:
- noun - elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- adj - elegant and stylish
- Conforming to the current fashion; stylish: chic clothes; a chic boutique.
- The quality or state of being stylish; fashionableness.
- Sophistication in dress and manner; elegance.
- adj - smartly stylish
- noun - tasteful opulence
There are 4 letters in CHIC: C C H I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIC
Click to search all anagrams of CHIC plus a wildcard: CHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIC
Images for CHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.