Scrabble word: CACHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACHES exist?
Definitions of CACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons)
- noun - a secret store of valuables or money
- noun - (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated
- verb - save up as for future use
- verb - to store in a hiding place
There are 6 letters in CACHES: A C C E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CACHES plus a wildcard: CACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACHES
Images for CACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.