Scrabble word: COACHES
Is COACHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- noun - a railcar where passengers ride
- noun - a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - drive a coach
- verb - to tutor or train
There are 7 letters in COACHES: A C C E H O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COACHES
Click to search all anagrams of COACHES plus a wildcard: COACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COACHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COACHES
Lookup in Wiki for COACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.