Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEARSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARSE exist?
Definitions of HEARSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle for carrying a coffin to a church or a cemetery
- A vehicle for conveying a coffin to a church or cemetery.
- A triangular candelabrum used at Tenebrae during Holy Week.
- A framelike structure over a coffin or tomb on which to hang epitaphs.
- v - to transport in a hearse (a vehicle for conveying corpses)
There are 6 letters in HEARSE: A E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARSE plus a wildcard: HEARSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARSE
- FileCadillac Fleetwood hearse 1990s.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileBuick Flxible hearse.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- 1973 Cadillac de Ville hearse
- Nightcoasters hearse Page
- Drag hearse - CustomPainters.org
- 1963 Mercedes 220S hearse
- Current hearse Photos
- 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood hearse Limo id 8212 Motortopia
- Image - hearse.jpg - MafiaWarsWiki - Your Mafia Wars Resource
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.