Scrabble word: HEADERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADERS exist?
Definitions of HEADERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- noun - a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- noun - (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- noun - a headlong jump (or fall)
- noun - a grain harvester
There are 7 letters in HEADERS: A D E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADERS plus a wildcard: HEADERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.