Scrabble word: MASHER
Is MASHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MASHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- noun - a kitchen utensil used for mashing (e.g. potatoes)
- A kitchen utensil for mashing vegetables or fruit.
- A man who attempts to force his attentions on a woman.
- verb - to reduce to a pulpy mass
There are 6 letters in MASHER: A E H M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASHER
Click to search all anagrams of MASHER plus a wildcard: MASHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.