Scrabble word: CHASER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHASER exist?
Definitions of CHASER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is pursuing and trying to overtake or capture
- noun - a drink to follow immediately after another drink
- One that chases or pursues another: a chaser of criminals.
- A drink, as of beer or water, taken after hard liquor.
- One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.
- A steel tool for cutting or finishing screw threads.
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture