Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARESS exist?
Definitions of CARESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gentle affectionate stroking (or something resembling it)
- verb - touch or stroke lightly in a loving or endearing manner
- To touch or stroke in an affectionate or loving manner.
- To touch or move as if with a caress: soft music that caressed the ears.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to touch or handle affectionately”: caressed the little boy’s forehead; cuddled the kitten in her arms; fondling my hand; petting his pony.
- v - to touch lovingly
There are 6 letters in CARESS: A C E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARESS plus a wildcard: CARESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARESS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARESS
- caress Body Wash Exfoliating Burnt Brown Sugar Karite Butter 18 fl oz ...
- caress by Luis Royo Razor
- Buy caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash & More drugstore.com
- caress Beauty Bar body soap
- makeup loves me new caress fine fragrance elixir body wash.
- caresscaress body wash caress shower gel caress Tahitian Renewal ...
- For the month of August at Walgreens you can get caress Body Wash for ...
- caresscaress shower gel caress body wash caress Daily Silk Body ...
- Never Growing Old Meet Me on Monday
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.