Scrabble word: CARESS
Is CARESS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gentle affectionate stroking (or something resembling it)
- verb - touch or stroke lightly in a loving or endearing manner
- To touch or stroke in an affectionate or loving manner.
- To touch or move as if with a caress: soft music that caressed the ears.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to touch or handle affectionately”: caressed the little boy’s forehead; cuddled the kitten in her arms; fondling my hand; petting his pony.
- verb - to touch lovingly
There are 6 letters in CARESS: A C E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARESS
Click to search all anagrams of CARESS plus a wildcard: CARESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARESS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.