Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTERS exist?
Definitions of CASTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who casts molten metal into finished products
- noun - a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- noun - a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- n - a small, swiveling wheel
There are 7 letters in CASTERS: A C E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTERS plus a wildcard: CASTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTERS
- ... casters - Professional casters & Wheels Manufacturer-TAIYADA casters
- casters Wheels & Specialty Hardware DH casters International
- Ball casters Roll Easily In Any Direction Toolmonger
- Swivel Cast Iron casters with Lock Brake - Professional casters ...
- LC4 casters
- Sphere - Ball casters (each)
- Medium Heavy Duty casters DH casters International
- ... Duty Industrial casters Caster Specialists Caster Specialists
- Chrome Wire Shelving casters Metal Shelving casters Shelving Direct
- 6ANPS 6 Swivel Caster No Flat Pneumatic Wheel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.