Scrabble word: STARCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARCHES exist?
Definitions of STARCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - foodstuff rich in natural starch (especially potatoes, rice, bread)
- noun - a complex carbohydrate found chiefly in seeds, fruits, tubers, roots and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice
- noun - a commercial preparation of starch that is used to stiffen textile fabrics in laundering
- verb - stiffen with starch
- verb - to treat with starch (a solid carbohydrate)
There are 8 letters in STARCHES: A C E H R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARCHES plus a wildcard: STARCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARCHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.