Scrabble word: SCARCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARCE exist?
Definitions of SCARCE in dictionaries:
- adj - deficient in quantity or number compared with the demand
- adv - only a very short time before
- Insufficient to meet a demand or requirement; short in supply: Fresh vegetables were scarce during the drought.
- Barely or hardly; scarcely.
- To stay away; be absent or elusive.
- It is assumed that side by side with Latin excerpere existed the Vulgar Latin form excarpere.
- adj - infrequently seen or found
There are 6 letters in SCARCE: A C C E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARCE plus a wildcard: SCARCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARCE
Images for SCARCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.