Scrabble word: CAPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPERS exist?
Definitions of CAPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
- noun - pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- noun - a playful leap or hop
- noun - gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- verb - jump about playfully
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 6 letters in CAPERS: A C E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPERS plus a wildcard: CAPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.