Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARREL exist?
Definitions of CARREL in dictionaries:
- noun - French surgeon and biologist who developed a way to suture and graft blood vessels (1873-1944)
- noun - small individual study area in a library
- A partially partitioned nook in or near the stacks in a library, used for private study.
- n - a desk in a library stack for solitary study
There are 6 letters in CARREL: A C E L R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARREL plus a wildcard: CARREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARREL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARREL
- dany carrel POP9
- La gita di MarcoGiorgetti del 200812 su Cervino o Matterhorn Cresta ...
- 1038 biographies dans la catgorie Actrice franaise
- Discours de Fernand carrel - Payerne le 28 avril 2004
- carrel OPTICIENS
- Arlington Library Study carrel
- Ginette Garcin - Actrices Franaises
- Conquest (Mara Walewska) (1937)
- carrel examining cultureof cells of chicken heart embryo.