Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARRELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARRELS exist?
Definitions of CARRELS in dictionaries:
- noun - French surgeon and biologist who developed a way to suture and graft blood vessels (1873-1944)
- noun - small individual study area in a library
- n - a desk in a library stack for solitary study
There are 7 letters in CARRELS: A C E L R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARRELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARRELS plus a wildcard: CARRELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARRELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARRELS
- View Pictures of carrels on the Lower Level
- Text Only Version Skip to Navigation Library Services for Students ...
- Equipment - Study carrels
- Abby carrels LinkedIn
- carrels Frank 1873 - 1948
- Rainbow Accents Study carrels 30W x 48L - Jonti-Craft 9531JC
- Noise Policy - Kings University College
- Foothill College Krause Center for Innovation Renovation Foothill ...
- carrels and Locked Studies - Leyburn Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.