Scrabble word: PARCEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARCEL exist?
Definitions of PARCEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrapped container
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- verb - divide into parts
- verb - cover with strips of canvas
- verb - make into a wrapped container
- Something wrapped up or packaged; a package.
- A plot of land, usually a division of a larger area.
- A quantity of merchandise offered for sale.
- A group or company; a pack: “this youthful parcel of noble bachelors” (Shakespeare).
- To divide into parts and distribute: parceled out the land to their three children.
- To make into a parcel; package.
- To wind protective strips of canvas around (rope).
- verb - to divide into parts or shares