Scrabble word: PARCEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARCEL exist?
Definitions of PARCEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrapped container
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- verb - divide into parts
- verb - cover with strips of canvas
- verb - make into a wrapped container
- Something wrapped up or packaged; a package.
- A plot of land, usually a division of a larger area.
- A quantity of merchandise offered for sale.
- A group or company; a pack: “this youthful parcel of noble bachelors” (Shakespeare).
- To divide into parts and distribute: parceled out the land to their three children.
- To make into a parcel; package.
- To wind protective strips of canvas around (rope).
- verb - to divide into parts or shares
There are 6 letters in PARCEL: A C E L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARCEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARCEL plus a wildcard: PARCEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARCEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARCEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.