Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRACK exist?
Definitions of CRACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow opening
- noun - a narrow opening
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a sudden sharp noise
- noun - a chance to do something
- noun - witty remark
- noun - a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts
- noun - a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - the act of cracking something
- verb - become fractured
- verb - make a very sharp explosive sound
- verb - make a sharp sound
- verb - hit forcefully
- verb - pass through (a barrier)
- verb - break partially but keep its integrity
- verb - break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
- verb - gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - tell spontaneously
- verb - cause to become cracked
- verb - reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- verb - break into simpler molecules by means of heat
- adj - of the highest quality
- To break or snap apart.
- To make a sharp, snapping sound.
- To break without complete separation of parts; fissure: The mirror cracked.
- To change sharply in pitch or timbre, as from hoarseness or emotion.
- To break down; fail: The defendant’s composure finally began to crack.
- To have a mental or physical breakdown: cracked under the pressure.
- To move or go rapidly: was cracking along at 70 miles an hour.
- To break into simpler molecules by means of heat.
- To cause to make a sharp, snapping sound.
- To cause to break without complete separation of parts: cracked the glass.
- To break with a sharp, snapping sound.
- To crush (corn or wheat, for example) into small pieces.
- To strike with a sudden, sharp sound.
- To break open or into: crack a safe.
- To open up for use or consumption: crack a book; cracked a beer.
- To break through (an obstacle) in order to win acceptance or acknowledgement: finally cracked the “men-only” rule at the club.
- To discover the solution to, especially after considerable effort: crack a code.
- To cause (the voice) to crack.
- To tell (a joke), especially on impulse or in an effective manner.
- To cause to have a mental or physical breakdown.
- To impair or destroy: Their rude remarks cracked his equanimity.
- To reduce (petroleum) to simpler compounds by cracking.
- A sharp, snapping sound, such as the report of a firearm.
- A partial split or break; a fissure.
- A slight, narrow space: The window was open a crack.
- A sharp, resounding blow.
- A mental or physical impairment; a defect.
- A breaking, harshly dissonant vocal tone or sound, as in hoarseness.
- An attempt or try: gave him a crack at the job; took a crack at photography.
- A witty or sarcastic remark.
- A moment; an instant: at the crack of dawn.
- Chemically purified, very potent cocaine in pellet form that is smoked through a glass pipe and is considered highly and rapidly addictive.
- To praise highly: He was simply not the genius he was cracked up to be.
- To damage or wreck (a vehicle or vessel): crack up a plane; crack up a boat.
- To wreck a vehicle in an accident: cracked up on the expressway.
- To have a mental or physical breakdown.
- To experience or cause to experience a great deal of amusement: really cracked up when I heard that joke.
- v - to break without dividing into parts
There are 5 letters in CRACK: A C C K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRACK plus a wildcard: CRACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRACK
Images for CRACK
- ... imagine but crack cocaine is the unfortunate shining example of this
- FileSmoking crack.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Praise Is crack and We Are Addicts
- Picture of crack cocaine
- Planet Rock The Story Of Hip Hop & The crack Generation [Video] 8 ...
- FileCooking crack.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- crack Cocaine Image
- Mr e Miss Murder crack - Um verdadeiro destruidor de vidas
- crack cocaine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.