Scrabble word: CACKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CACKLES exist?
Definitions of CACKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a hen after laying an egg
- noun - noisy talk
- noun - a loud laugh suggestive of a hen's cackle
- verb - talk or utter in a cackling manner
- verb - squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
- verb - emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
- verb - to make the sound of a hen
There are 7 letters in CACKLES: A C C E K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CACKLES plus a wildcard: CACKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACKLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CACKLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.