Scrabble word: CLOAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOAK exist?
Definitions of CLOAK in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that covers or conceals
- noun - a loose outer garment
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover with or as if with a cloak
- A loose outer garment, such as a cape.
- Something that covers or conceals: a cloak of secrecy.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
There are 5 letters in CLOAK: A C K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOAK plus a wildcard: CLOAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOAK
Images for CLOAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.