Scrabble word: CLOAK
Is CLOAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that covers or conceals
- noun - a loose outer garment
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover with or as if with a cloak
- A loose outer garment, such as a cape.
- Something that covers or conceals: a cloak of secrecy.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
There are 5 letters in CLOAK: A C K L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOAK, to go: CLOAK?
Rearrange the letters in CLOAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOAK
Images for CLOAK
What's nearby CLOAK
Lookup in Wiki for CLOAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOAK"