Scrabble word: CAULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAULK exist?
Definitions of CAULK in dictionaries:
- noun - a waterproof filler and sealant that is used in building and repair to make watertight
- verb - seal with caulking
- To make watertight or airtight by filling or sealing: caulk a pipe joint; caulked the cracks between the boards with mud.
- To make (a boat) watertight by packing seams with a waterproof material, such as oakum or pitch.
- verb - to make the seams of a ship watertight
There are 5 letters in CAULK: A C K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAULK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAULK plus a wildcard: CAULK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAULK
Images for CAULK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.