Scrabble word: CAULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAULK exist?
Definitions of CAULK in dictionaries:
- noun - a waterproof filler and sealant that is used in building and repair to make watertight
- verb - seal with caulking
- To make watertight or airtight by filling or sealing: caulk a pipe joint; caulked the cracks between the boards with mud.
- To make (a boat) watertight by packing seams with a waterproof material, such as oakum or pitch.
- verb - to make the seams of a ship watertight