Scrabble word: LUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUCK exist?
Definitions of LUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; fortune: as luck would have it.
- Good fortune or prosperity; success: We wish you luck.
- To gain success or something desirable by chance: lucked into a good apartment; lucked out in finding that rare book.
- verb - to succeed by chance or good fortune