Scrabble word: LUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUCK exist?
Definitions of LUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
- The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; fortune: as luck would have it.
- Good fortune or prosperity; success: We wish you luck.
- To gain success or something desirable by chance: lucked into a good apartment; lucked out in finding that rare book.
- verb - to succeed by chance or good fortune
There are 4 letters in LUCK: C K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUCK plus a wildcard: LUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUCK
4 letter words
Images for LUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.