Scrabble word: PLUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUCK exist?
Definitions of PLUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
- noun - the act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
- verb - pull or pull out sharply
- verb - sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- verb - rip off
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - look for and gather
- To remove or detach by grasping and pulling abruptly with the fingers; pick: pluck a flower; pluck feathers from a chicken; plucked a rabbit from the hat.
- To pull out the hair or feathers of: pluck a chicken.
- To remove abruptly or forcibly: plucked the child from school in midterm.
- To give an abrupt pull to; tug at: pluck a sleeve.
- To sound (the strings of an instrument) by pulling and releasing them with the fingers or a plectrum.
- The act or an instance of plucking.
- Resourceful courage and daring in the face of difficulties; spirit.
- The heart, liver, windpipe, and lungs of a slaughtered animal.
- verb - to pull out or off
There are 5 letters in PLUCK: C K L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUCK plus a wildcard: PLUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUCK
Images for PLUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.