Scrabble word: LOCKUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCKUP exist?
Definitions of LOCKUP in dictionaries:
- noun - jail in a local police station
- noun - the act of locking something up to protect it
- A jail, especially one in which offenders are held while awaiting a court hearing.
- The act or an instance of locking.
- The state of being locked.
- noun - a jail
There are 6 letters in LOCKUP: C K L O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCKUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCKUP plus a wildcard: LOCKUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCKUP
Images for LOCKUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.