Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUCK exist?
Definitions of CLUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a hen (as in calling her chicks)
- verb - make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- The characteristic sound made by a hen when brooding or calling its chicks.
- A sound similar to this.
- A stupid or foolish person.
- To utter the characteristic sound of a hen.
- To make a sound similar to that of a hen, as in coaxing a horse.
- To call by making the characteristic sound of a hen or a similar sound.
- To express by clucking: He clucked disapproval.
- v - to make the sound of a hen
There are 5 letters in CLUCK: C C K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUCK plus a wildcard: CLUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUCK
Images for CLUCK
- Dtails du Torrent Slender - lEnderman T411 - Torrent 411 ...
- Gears of War 3 Thankgibbing cluckshot Event
- The Daily Dalek Latest Posts Page 2
- Clara cluck
- Bent Like Beckham Hall of Infamy
- cluckers Restaurant Sports Restaurant Indiana Family Restaurant
- An Epic Desktop Background by SargeMccluck on deviantART
- Animation Artist Magazine has obtained an advanced copy of Chicken Run ...
- FCBS Neoregelia Photo Index Database Search Results.
- Pair with a personalize cluckcluck Fall Invitation to continue the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.