Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUNK exist?
Definitions of CLUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- A dull sound; a thump.
- A blow that produces a dull sound.
- A stupid, dull person.
- To make or move with a clunk.
- To strike so as to make a dull sound: “Icy weather affected the clock’s mechanism and for several hours Big Ben clunked instead of bonged the time changes” (Christian Science Monitor).
- v - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound
There are 5 letters in CLUNK: C K L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUNK plus a wildcard: CLUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUNK
Images for CLUNK
- poem 42710 clunk novahearts blog
- clunks Avatar
- clunk Test
- clunkclunk by hatoola13 on deviantART
- Fuel Filter clunk Gas
- News clunk Click campaign
- Earth to clunk
- clunk Click Shopping With Jimmy Savile (1972)PUBLIC INFORMATION FILM ...
- clunks Avatar
- Mindsets online - clunk-Click Gearbox - clunk-Click Gearboxes ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.