Scrabble word: CLUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUNK exist?
Definitions of CLUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- A dull sound; a thump.
- A blow that produces a dull sound.
- A stupid, dull person.
- To make or move with a clunk.
- To strike so as to make a dull sound: “Icy weather affected the clock’s mechanism and for several hours Big Ben clunked instead of bonged the time changes” (Christian Science Monitor).
- verb - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound