Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLUNKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUNKS exist?
Definitions of CLUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- v - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound
There are 6 letters in CLUNKS: C K L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUNKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUNKS plus a wildcard: CLUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUNKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLUNKS
- New Tacoma Dlb-Cab clunks into gear Tacoma - Car Questions Answers ...
- Little clunks in steering - NOT the steering rack thread - Page 9 ...
- Crank has play and clunks (video) - Team Camaro Tech
- Steering feedback little clunks - Page 3 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars ...
- Yug Gug Gug - Popeye clunks Climate Change. TreeHugger
- Arrival of the first CF-100 at Grostenquin (photo via grostenquin.org ...
- How to pin-point drive line clunks - Australian Land Rover Owners
- New owner help. P1133 rimstires light clunks. - Club Lexus Forums
- ... problems - Grinding Noises or clunks-dmre-dvd-drive-innards.jpg
- Fixing Suspension clunks And Rattles - Popular Mechanics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.